HRC 201Alternative Names: HRC-201
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Hemosol Corp
- Developer Hemosol Corp (CEASED)
- Class Haemoglobins; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Magnetic resonance imaging enhancers; Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver metastases
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Liver metastases (diagnosis) in Canada (unspecified route)
- 02 Feb 2004 HCR 201 is available for licensing (http://www.hrc.hemosol.com)