GSK 678007Alternative Names: 678007; GSK678007
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Theravance
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 06 Jul 2007 This compound is still in active development
- 14 Jun 2006 This compound is still in active development