GSK 799943Alternative Names: GSK-799943
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (Inhalation)
- 01 Dec 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Asthma (Inhalation)
- 01 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Allergic rhinitis (Intranasal)