Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Taiho/Pharmacopeia Drug DiscoveryAlternative Names: Small molecule therapeutics research programme - Taiho/Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery; Taiho Pharmaceutical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2004 Pharmacopeia has divided into Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery and Accelrys
- 04 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Undefined in Japan (unspecified route)