Research programme: lung cancer therapeutics - Sankyo
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Developer OncoTherapy Science
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2006 Daiichi Pharmaceutical has merged with Sankyo to form Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 24 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Lung cancer in Japan (unspecified route)