Research programme: serotonin 4 receptor agonists - PredixAlternative Names: 5-HT4 receptor agonists - Predix
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Predix Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 27 Mar 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Mar 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (unspecified route)