Research programme: obesity therapy - Kadmus PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: KDS-5000; Obesity therapy research programme - Kadmus Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kadmus Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in USA
- 13 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)