At a glance
- Originator elbion NV
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists; Serotonin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2006 4AZA Bioscience has merged with elbion to form elbion NV
- 12 Dec 2005 Data presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2005) have been added to the adverse events, and Anxiety disorders and Psychotic disorders pharmacodynamics sections ,,,
- 24 Nov 2005 Data presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP-2005) have been added to the Anxiety disorders and Epilepsy and movement disorders pharmacodynamics sections