C 9136Alternative Names: C-9136
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Endocrine disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Endocrine disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Endocrine disorders in USA (unspecified route)