Research programme: TNF-alpha converting enzyme inhibitors - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: DPC-A38088
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor-alpha convertase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2005 Data presented at the 230th American Chemical Society National Meeting (230th-ACS-2005) have been added to the pharmacokinetics section ,
- 13 Sep 2004 Data presented at the 228th American Chemical Society National Meeting (228th-ACS-2004) have been added to the pharmacokinetics section
- 17 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)