Research programme: CXCR3 antagonists - BioXell/Zambon
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2005
At a glance
- Originator BioXell SpA; Zambon Group SpA
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CXCR3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Italy (PO)
- 18 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Italy (PO)