Research programme: thyroid hormone agonists-dyslipidaemia - Karo PharmaAlternative Names: KB 3495; KB 5359; STADs; TR STAD
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Karo Bio
- Mechanism of Action Thyroid hormone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Lipid metabolism disorders in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 04 Jul 2007 This programme is still in active development
- 14 Oct 2005 This programme is still in active development