Research programme: MAPKAP K2 inhibitors - Astex TherapeuticsAlternative Names: MAPKAP K2 inhibitors research programme - Astex Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Astex Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 31 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 09 Aug 2005 Astex Technology Ltd is now called Astex Therapeutics