Research programme: TNF-alpha inhibitors - Borean PharmaAlternative Names: C-type lectin domain-derived TNF antagonist; CTLD-derived trimeric TNF antagonist; DC001-c; DC001-e
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator Borean Pharma
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2005 Borean Pharma has established proof of concept with their TNF-α antagonist for rheumatoid arthritis
- 16 Aug 2005 This programme is still in active development - (BIO-2005)
- 23 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Denmark (Parenteral)