Cartilage-derived retinoic acid-senstive proteinAlternative Names: Melanoma inhibitory activity; MIA
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Scil Technology
- Mechanism of Action Cartilage replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cartilage disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2008 Cartilage-derived retinoic acid-sensitive protein (CD-RAP) licensed to Pfizer Inc. worldwide
- 23 Feb 2004 CD-RAP is available for licensing (http://www.scilbiomedicals.com)
- 31 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Cartilage disorders in Europe (unspecified route)