Research programme: neuroprotection/stroke therapies - Ambit BiosciencesAlternative Names: AB 087; AB30000; AB30087
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuroprotection; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuroprotection in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Apr 2006 This programme is still in active development