Research programme: protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitors - Astex TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitors research programme - Astex Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Astex Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Protein-tyrosine-phosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)