Research programme: botanical drug candidates - PhytomedicsAlternative Names: PMI-004; PMI-006; PMI-007; PMI-008; PMI-016
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Phytomedics
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors; Insulin receptor agonists; Lipoprotein modulators; Protein synthesis stimulants; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Inflammation; Muscular atrophy; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetes-mellitus in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Muscle-wasting in USA