Research programme: TNF-alpha antagonists - JeriniAlternative Names: TNF-alpha antagonists research programme - Jerini
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator Jerini
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Germany (unspecified route)
- 24 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Germany (unspecified route)
- 24 Feb 2004 Jerini's TNF-alpha antagonists research programme is available for partnering (http://www.jerini.de)