Research programme: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors - Ambit BiosciencesAlternative Names: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors research programme - Ambit Biosciences; p38-alpha mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors - Ambit Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2006
At a glance
- Originator Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 20 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Feb 2004 Ambit Biosciences' p38 MAP kinase inhibitors programme is available for partnering (http://www.ambitbio.com)