Research programme: T cell inhibitors - BioWa
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator BioWa
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2005 This programme is still in active development - BPN-2005
- 25 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Allergic asthma in USA (Parenteral)