Trimerised apolipoprotein A1Alternative Names: Trimeric Apo A-I; Trimeric ApoA-1; Trimeric apolipoprotein A1
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Borean Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Apolipoprotein A I stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Denmark (unspecified route)