Research programme: phosphodiesterase V inhibitors - PlexxikonAlternative Names: Phosphodiesterase V inhibitors research programme - Plexxikon
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Plexxikon
- Mechanism of Action Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Feb 2004 Preclinical trials in Erectile dysfunction in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Feb 2004 Compounds from this programme are available for licensing (http://www.plexxikon.com/)