KDS 2000Alternative Names: Anandamide-topical
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Kadmus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiemetics; Antihypertensives; Arachidonic acids; Bronchodilators; Cannabinoids; Eye disorder therapies; Muscle relaxants; Non-opioid analgesics; Polyunsaturated alkamides
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postherpetic neuralgia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Neuropathic pain in USA (Topical)