Research programme: anti-adipocyte monoclonal antibodies - BTG/Pilot Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator BTG
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lipid metabolism disorders; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in North America (Injection)
- 31 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Lipid metabolism disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 26 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Lipid metabolism disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)