Research programme: cardiology diagnostics - BTGAlternative Names: BGC-C2I molecular imaging probe; Cardiology diagnostics research programme - BTG
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator BTG
- Class Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronary artery disease
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Coronary artery disease (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Coronary artery disease (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2004 The programme is available for licensing in in Europe and North America (http://www.btgplc.com)