Research programme: bacterial vaccines - sanofi/ValnevaAlternative Names: Bacterial vaccines research programme - sanofi/Valneva
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Intercell; sanofi pasteur
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2013 Intercell has merged with Vivalis to form Valneva
- 31 Aug 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 14 Jul 2005 Sanofi pasteur has exercised its option for exclusive worldwide commercial rights on certain bacterial vaccine antigens identified in the collaboration.