Research programme: antiallergics - XerionAlternative Names: Antiallergics research programme - Xerion
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Xerion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Allergy in Germany (Parenteral)
- 01 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Allergic asthma in Germany (Parenteral)