Research programme: serotonin 6 receptor antagonists - BTGAlternative Names: 5-HT6 antagonists - BTG
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator BTG
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 6 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 07 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cognition disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 02 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Obesity in United Kingdom (unspecified route)