Recombinant BCG vaccine - Aeras Global TB Vaccine Foundation/ UCLAAlternative Names: rBCG30; recombinant Bacillus Calmette-Guerin 30
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of California at Los Angeles
- Class Synthetic vaccines; Tuberculosis vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2007 No development reported - Phase-I for Tuberculosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Mar 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Tuberculosis in USA (unspecified route)