Research programme: mitosis inhibitors - CyclacelAlternative Names: Mitosis inhibitors research programme - Cyclacel
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Mar 2006 Xcyte Therapies has merged with Cyclacel to form Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Mar 2005 Cyclacel and Altana Pharma AG executed a research collaboration agreement on mitotic target identification