Research programme: cardiovascular therapies - Forbes Medi-TechAlternative Names: FM VA12; FM VP24; FM VPx Library of Compounds
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Forbes Medi-Tech
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol absorption inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 27 May 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Canada (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2006 This programme is still in active development - (4th Annual BioPartnering North America (BPN-2006))