Research programme: anticancer monoclonal antibodies - ProtoKinetixAlternative Names: Histo-RECAF version 2.0 - ProtoKinetix
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator ProtoKinetix
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (Parenteral)
- 28 Sep 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 13 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)