Transplant acceptance inducing cells - FreseniusAlternative Names: TAIC
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Fresenius AG
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Transplant rejection in Germany (IV)
- 24 Feb 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Transplant rejection in Germany (IV)
- 04 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Transplant rejection in Germany (IV)