Research programme: NF-kappa B/IKK2 inhibitors - Uriach
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Uriach
- Mechanism of Action I-kappa B kinase inhibitors; NF-kappa B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Inflammation; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Spain (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in Spain (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Spain (unspecified route)