Research programme: cannabinoid CB2 receptor agonists - BTG
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator BTG
- Class Cannabinoids
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB2 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis; Neuropathic pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 05 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Neuropathic pain in USA (unspecified route)