BGC 200761Alternative Names: BGC-20-761; BGC20-0761
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator BTG
- Class Antipsychotics; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists; Serotonin 6 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 08 Apr 2008 BTG is still seeking partnership opportunities for BGC 200761 (http://www.btgplc.com)
- 05 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in USA (PO)