Ovarian cancer vaccine - Onyvax/Mayo ClinicAlternative Names: Onyvax-O; OnyvaxO
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Mayo Clinic; Onyvax
- Developer Onyvax
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Dec 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 15 Jan 2004 Preclinical trials in Ovarian cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)