ALTU 139Alternative Names: ALTU139
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Altus Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Steatorrhoea
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Steatorrhoea in USA (PO)
- 19 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Steatorrhoea in USA (PO)
- 25 May 2004 Altus Biologics is now called Altus Pharmaceuticals