Research programme: topoisomerase inhibitors - BTGAlternative Names: Topoisomerase inhibitors research programme - BTG
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator BTG
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 08 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 08 Mar 2004 Topoisomerase inhibitors research programme is available for licensing in Europe, North America and Japan (\http://www.btgplc.com\)