Research programme: adenosine A3 receptor antagonists - sanofi-aventisAlternative Names: SAR-137272
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Developer Sanofi
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 22 Apr 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 19 Jun 2006 This compound is still in active development
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form sanofi-aventis