Research programme: TRINECTIN angiogenesis inhibitors - Compound TherapeuticsAlternative Names: TRINECTIN angiogenesis inhibitors research programme - Compound Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2008
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Adnexus Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Jun 2006 Compound Therapeutics is now called Adnexus Therapeutics Inc.
- 23 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)