Research programme: TRINECTIN angiogenesis inhibitors - Compound TherapeuticsAlternative Names: TRINECTIN angiogenesis inhibitors research programme - Compound Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Adnexus Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Jun 2006 Compound Therapeutics is now called Adnexus Therapeutics Inc.