Autologous cell therapy-mouth disorders - Isolagen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Isolagen
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gingivitis; Periodontal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Periodontal-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Gingivitis in USA
- 12 Mar 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Gingivitis in USA (unspecified route)