ABN 912Alternative Names: ABN912; Anti-MCP-1 monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (IV-infusion)
- 16 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Oct 2004 Data presented at the 68th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 39th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals (ACR/ARHP-2004) have been added to the adverse events and Rheumatic disease pharmacodynamics sections