Research programme: phosphodiesterase IVB inhibitors - PlexxikonAlternative Names: PDE4B inhibitors research programme - Plexxikon; Phosphodiesterase IVB inhibitors research programme - Plexxikon; PLX 369; Research programme: PDE4B inhibitors - Plexxikon
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Plexxikon
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2007 Lead development is ongoing
- 16 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 16 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (PO)