Research programme: I-kappa B kinase inhibitors - Millennium/sanofi-aventisAlternative Names: MLN 120B; PS 1145
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Millennium; Sanofi; sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action I-kappa B kinase inhibitors; NF-kappa B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Inflammation; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 18 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (unspecified route)