SSR 180711Alternative Names: SR180711; SSR-180711A
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antidementias; Antipsychotics; Heterocyclic bicyclo compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 11 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in Europe (PO)
- 11 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in Europe (PO)
- 07 Nov 2007 Pharmacodynamics data from an animal study presented at the 37th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neurosciences (SfN-2007)