YSTH2Alternative Names: Anthy2; Research programme: Th2 cytokines synthesis inhibitor - Y's Therapeutics; Th2 cytokines synthesis inhibitor - Y's Therapeutics; YSTH2-O-AS
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Ys Therapeutics
- Class Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Asthma in Germany (PO)
- 28 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in Japan (Topical)
- 27 Jul 2004 Y's Therapeutics has filed an application to begin phase II trials with the Ministry of Health in Germany for Asthma