Research programme: serotonin 2B receptor antagonists - Biofrontera AG
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Biofrontera AG
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Migraine; Pulmonary hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Pulmonary hypertension in Germany (unspecified route)
- 29 Sep 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Migraine in Germany (unspecified route)
- 15 Mar 2007 This programme is still in active development