Research programme: atrial fibrillation therapy - DevgenAlternative Names: CDE 5498; Dev 0304
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Originator Devgen
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atrial fibrillation
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atrial fibrillation in Belgium (PO)
- 10 Jul 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 12 Jan 2006 The programme is available for licensing (http://www.devgen.com)